GREAT SUCCESS! WE MADE IT! WE RAISED ALMOST $7,000!
THANKS TO ALL WHO DONATED, WE HAVE A WONDERFUL AND GENEROUS COMMUNITY!
The City of Dunedin Grade 2 Pipe Band journeyed to Scotland to compete in the 2017 World Pipe Band Championships!
All 27 Pipers & 23 Drummers flew to Scotland at their own expense. This fundraiser was to help the band with ground transportation and lodging costs.
DSAF PROMISED TO MATCH EVERY DONATION UP TO $3,000!
(Fundraiser now over)
The World Championships were held on August 12th in Glasgow, Scotland. The City of Dunedin Pipe Band was to:
- Lodging in our Sister City, Stirling, Scotland at the University of Stirling
- Meeting with the new Provost, Christine Simpson
- REPRESENTING DUNEDIN, FLORIDA
We have the greatest Pipe Band in America
- 2016 won 1st place North American Championship, Ontario, Canada
- 2017 won 1st place American Championship, Virginia